From the blog Above the Law comes this great reminder of bad habits “learned” in law school. Things like:
- ‘reading’ cases but not taking the time to re-read if necessary;
- relying on someone else’s outline
- not balancing your life and school
- Procrastination- a bad habit that can be disastrous in practice
- Not learning from your mistakes
- Not realizing how much law school can change you
Don’t panic, there is still time to break those bad habits.
Read the full article hereThe Real Bad Habits of Law Students
Engage with the Pro Bono Program
Keep up to date on the latest content, here at the Pro Bono Program.